Sennheiser Offers Rebate Program for Wireless and Wired Microphones
Program Applies to Evolution Wireless G3, XS Wireless and Select Wired Microphones Purchased Between November 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012
Sennheiser announced that it is offering end-user rebates on Evolution Wireless G3, XS Wireless and select wired microphones. The rebate is valid on all systems purchased from an authorized U.S. Sennheiser dealer between November 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012.Audio specialist
During the promotion, customers can take advantage of the following rebates on Sennheiser wireless systems:
- XS and G3 LE - $25 rebate
- ew 100 (excluding EW 100 ENG) - $50 rebate
- ew 300 and EW 100 ENG - $75 rebate
- ew 500 - $100 rebate
Sennheiser is also offering rebates on the following wired microphones:
- e609, e614 and e835 - $10 rebate
- e906, e914, e935 and MD 421 - $20 rebate
- e965, Neumann KMS 104, Neumann KMS 105 - $30 rebate
To receive a rebate on eligible products, customers will need to mail the following to Sennheiser following their purchase:
- A completed rebate form, which can be downloaded from the Sennheiser website.
- The original UPC code (no photocopies will be accepted)
- A copy of the sales receipt, dated between November 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012, from an authorized Sennheiser dealer for a product listed above.
All rebates must be postmarked no later than January 31st, 2013. For more information, please visit sennheiserusa.com.
Sennheiser is a world-leading manufacturer of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems. Established in 1945 in Wedemark, Germany, Sennheiser is now a global brand represented in 60 countries around the world with U.S. headquarters in Old Lyme, Conn. Sennheiser’s pioneering excellence in technology has rewarded the company with numerous awards and accolades including an Emmy, a Grammy, and the Scientific and Engineering Award of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
You can find all the latest information on Sennheiser by visiting our website.
Hummingbird Media, Inc.