SENNHEISER AND WILKHAHN TO EXPLORE THE INTERSECTION OF WORKPLACE DESIGN AND AUDIO AT SOHO POP-UP STORE ON MARCH 9TH
In light of a continually evolving workplace increasingly dependent on collaboration, efficiency and smart design, audio specialist Sennheiser and German furniture manufacturer Wilkhahn will explore ‘The Intersection of Workplace Design and Audio’ during an exclusive panel to be held at the audio specialist’s SoHo pop-up store location on March 9th between 2pm and 6pm.
The event will feature an informed panel consisting of industry leaders Andy Niemann, Director Business Communication, Sennheiser; Simone Vingerhoets – Ziesmann, CEO of Wilkhahn; and Robert Badenoch, Associate Principal of TAD Associates. The event will be introduced by Sennheiser Co-CEO Daniel Sennheiser and moderated by Dawn Birr, Global Commercial Manager, Audio Recording, Sennheiser. The vibrant discussion will cover the following areas:
• ‘The Future of the Workplace’ from multiple perspectives
• Mobile devices, integrated systems, and ‘the spaces between’
• The ‘collision’ among consumer electronics, architectural acoustics and IT
• Audiovisual design for the modern workplace
• The changes occurring from corner offices to co-working spaces
• Adapting to various working behaviors and preferences, including generational
Directly following the panel, Sennheiser will provide a demo of its AMBEO 9.1 Surround System, Team Connect Wireless System, Team Connect Ceiling System, and a variety of Professional and Consumer audio products.
• Who: Sennheiser and Wilkhahn
• What: ‘The Future of the Workplace: The Intersection of Workplace Design and Audio’
• Where: Sennheiser, 134 Prince Street, SoHo, NYC
• When: Thursday, March 9, 2017, 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Since April 2015, Simone Vingerhoets-Ziesmann has lead Wilkhahn, a worldwide leader in German designed and engineered premium office and conferencing furniture.
Over the course of his career Robert Badenoch has cultivated a multi-disciplinary expertise in audiovisual, acoustics, and converged systems design. His experience spans a wide array of vertical markets including cultural, education, corporate, government/military, hospitality, and healthcare.
Andy Niemann spearheads Sennheiser’s Business Communications segment, overseeing a team that provides a comprehensive portfolio of innovative solutions for the corporate market across a broad range of applications in four key areas – personal communication, meeting & conferencing, presentation, visitor information and assistive listening.
Registration is required, and attendance will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. For registration information, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-future-of-the-workplace-the-intersection-of-workplace-design-and-audio-tickets-31532691128